Four Bean Easter Salad
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, ends trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas or garbanzo beans, rinsed, drained
- 1)15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Lightly steam green beans until tender. Dunk in an iced water bath to halt cooking. Drain and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, tossing to coat. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to overnight.
Tags: healthy recipes, holiday, holiday recipes, holidays, recipes, salad recipes, vegan, vegan diet, vegan dinner recipes, vegan dinners, vegan easter recipes, vegan entertaining, vegan holiday, vegan holiday recipes, vegan holidays, vegan meals, vegan recipe, vegan recipes, vegan salad, vegan salad recipes, vegan salads, vegan side dishes