Don’t let your kids feel left out during school lunchtimes when their friends are pulling open store-bought pudding cups. Slip a container of this delicious dairy-free vanilla pudding into their lunch bag.
Vegan Vanilla Pudding
- 2 cups vanilla soy milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Fresh fruit, such as berries, diced peaches, or banana slices
- In a double boiler, whisk together soy milk and cornstarch.
- Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly, and cook until thickened.
- Transfer the pudding to single-serving airtight containers and let cool.
- Chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve pudding with fresh fruit or pack a separate container of fresh fruit for your kids to take to school.