Baked chips are the perfect vegan lunchbox snack for your hungry kiddos. Sure, you can buy them bagged, but making these tasty sweet potato chips is easy and easier on your wallet and the environment than store bought vegan chips. For a yummy change, season with a little ground cinnamon.
Baked Sweet Potato Chips
- Olive oil spray
- 2 long, skinny sweet potatoes
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and spray 2 baking sheets with oil.
- Using a mandoline or sharp knife, thinly slice potatoes crosswise.
- Spread in one layer on prepared baking sheets and spray lightly with oil.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, flipping once, until crisp. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or let chips cool completely and store them in an airtight container.