Just because chocolate-dipped strawberries are a quintessential nibble on Valentine’s Day doesn’t mean you can’t have your chocolate and strawberries and drink them, too. This vegan margarita is a delectable combination of your favorite Valentine’s Day flavors served in a glass. This is a fun and yummy vegan cocktail you’ll want to savor every romantic chance you get.
Strawberry Chocolate Margarita
- 5 ounces chocolate almond milk, chilled
- 1-1/2 ounces tequila
- 4 fresh strawberries, pureed
- Fresh strawberry or wedge of lime for garnish
- Combine almond milk, tequila, and strawberry puree in a tall glass with ice.
- Stir vigorously to combine
- Serve immediately, garnished with a strawberry or lime wedge.
Note: If you prefer, combine ingredients with ice and puree for a blended margarita.