Artichoke Feta Bruschetta
- 1 (16-ounce) sourdough baguette (read the ingredients list on the label)
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil, drained, chopped
- 1 cup canned white beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup crumbled vegan feta cheese or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut baguette into 1/2-inch slices on a diagonal. Place bread on prepared baking sheet and bake until toasted, about 10 minutes.
- As soon as toasts are cool enough to handle, rub them with cut sides of garlic.
- Mince garlic and put it in a large bowl. Add artichoke hearts, tomatoes, beans, and lemon zest, tossing to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley and vegan cheese, tossing to combine.
- Top toasts with artichoke mixture and sprinkle with vegan cheese mixture. Serve immediately.
Tags: bread recipes, healthy recipes, holiday recipes, vegan, vegan diet, vegan dinner recipes, vegan dinners, vegan holiday recipes, vegan italian recipes, vegan meals, vegan recipe, vegan recipes, vegan salad recipes, vegan side dishes, vegan snacks