Stuffing is on everyone’s list of favorite Thanksgiving dishes. Not wanting to give up on this traditional treat, vegans took it upon themselves to create their own delicious version of this nationwide favorite and we’re sharing it with you! Enjoy!
Tasty Thanksgiving Vegan Stuffing
6 sticks of celery, finely chopped
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1-1/2 (14-ounce) cans vegetable broth
3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons olive oil
5 tablespoon soy sauce (add more for taste as you’d like)
3 ounces pecans, chopped
1 tablespoon of dried parsley
1 tablespoon dried rosemary
1 tablespoon dried sage
1 tablespoon dried thyme
Small loaf of bread, torn into small pieces and dried
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. In a pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add and saute celery and onion until onion is slightly translucent.
2. Add all other ingredients, except for the bread.
3. Fill a 9″ x 13″ casserole dish with the bread cubes and pour hot oil mixture over them. Mix well and flatten.
6. Bake 35 minutes covered, then 10 minutes uncovered.
Makes: one 9″ x 13″ casserole dish
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes